Lifegard Heater Filter Double Capacity 23" AF-92-19
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Recommended aquarium sizes are approximate. In many cases, single, double and triple capacity modules can be used with great success in higher volume applications. Single capacity filter features the Lifegard exclusive combination mechanical and chemical cartridge. Internal carbon chamber has retainer screen to prevent carbon from escaping into system. Carbon can be easily rinsed while inside chamber. Double and triple capacity units feature mechanical cartridge only. Water is forced through the filter pleats under pressure, trapping particles from 20 microns down to 5 microns on the outside of the cartridge. Economical replaceable pleats eliminate costly cartridge replacement. Highest quality PVC molded parts.
• Single Capacity for Aquariums up to 100 gallons. Double Capacity for Aquariums up to 200 gallons. Triple Capacity for Aquariums up to 300 gallons
• 0-30 PSI/Bar Dial Pressure Gauge indicates when to clean cartridge.
• Manual Air Bleed eliminates unwanted trapped air.
• Water is forced through filter pleats under pressure for superior water quality.
• No channeling. 100% of water passes through pleats and media within internal chamber.
• Cartridge traps particles from 20 microns down to 5 microns.
• Internal chamber holds 3 oz (86 grams) of Lifegard Pelletized Carbon. This is over 113 million meters of surface area! Will also hold a variety of chemical or biological filter media.
• Replaceable pleat eliminates costly cartridge
replacement. Inner pleat supports prevent pleats from squeezing shut providing longer filter cycle.